- Once you purchase your tickets for the official event, you will receive an order confirmation email from Ticketweb on behalf of In Real Life Music Festival.
- If you are purchasing your tickets for the unofficial kick-off party and/or the official kick-off party, you will receive a separate order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of In Real Life Music Festival for whichever event you choose to participate in.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center or click here to access Ticketweb.
- Your order confirmation will include your barcoded festival admission ticket for the designated event in correspondence to your ticket purchase.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite or click here to reach Ticketweb.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Artists and schedule subject to change.
- There is a limit of 8 GA (general admission) tickets and 4 VIP tickets per order.
- All patrons are subject to search before granted entrance to In Real Life.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether injury occurs prior to, during, or subsequent to the event
- The resale or attempted resale of tickets/wristbands at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass/ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. We will be monitoring third-party ticket reseller services alongside social media networks in relation to In Real Life Music Festival to guarantee that scalping is not an issue at In Real Life; we do not tolerate scalping.
- Passes/tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of IN REAL LIFE unless promotional activity is deemed towards the purpose of non-profit and/or related to charity work. To clarify intent of non-profit use or promotional activity in relation to charity work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with <PROMOTIONAL WORK FOR NON-PROFIT/CHARITY> under the subject line. If your request for promotional work is approved, then we will condone your activity.
- Ticket user consents to IN REAL LIFE and its affiliates' use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
Warning: Please Only purchase In real life tickets from the official in real life ticketing page. you're already here! If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. In Real life is not responsible for tickets purchased from unoffical sources and will not honor any tickets that are also purchased from secondary sellers for higher than face value.
By purchasing this ticket, you accept the terms and conditions.
Click here for terms and conditions.
Have questions about In Real Life? Contact In Real Life right here.